8171 Web Portal
The Ehsaas Program is a comprehensive poverty alleviation program launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide assistance to the poorest and most vulnerable segments of society. One of the initiatives under this program is the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, also known as the 8070 programs.
The Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is a cash transfer program that provides financial assistance to those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and are facing economic hardship. The program aims to provide immediate relief to the poorest households in Pakistan.
To apply for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, you can send an SMS to 8123 with your CNIC number. If you are eligible, you will receive a confirmation message with instructions on how to collect your cash assistance.
The program provides a one-time cash grant of PKR 12,000 to eligible households. The eligibility criteria for the program include:
- The household must be registered with the National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER)
- The household must have lost livelihoods due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The household must not be beneficiaries of other social safety net programs, such as the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) or the Kafalat Program
More information about the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program and other initiatives under the Ehsaas Program can be found on the official Ehsaas Program website at https://www.pass.gov.pk/ehsaas.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Rashan Program in Pakistan:
To apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program in Pakistan, please follow the below steps:
- Visit the Ehsaas Rashan Program website at https://rashan.pass.gov.pk/ and click on the “Apply for Ehsaas Rashan” button.
- Enter your CNIC number and mobile phone number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- If you are eligible for the program, you will receive a confirmation message with a unique code and instructions on how to collect your ration.
- Go to the designated distribution center and show your CNIC and unique code to collect your ration.
Alternatively, you can also apply for the Ehsaas Rashan Program through the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program SMS service by sending an SMS to 8171 with your CNIC number. If you are eligible, you will receive a confirmation message with a unique code to collect your ration.
It’s important to note that the Ehsaas Rashan Program is targeted toward the poorest and most vulnerable families in Pakistan, so not everyone may be eligible. The eligibility criteria can be found on the Ehsaas Rashan Program website.
I m free but not work please help for me
Please request for you and no job more but please job me
Recently this year flood in my village Actually Am a student Am no manage on this time without money so i need money plz