- Address 2PF4+CWC, Unnamed Road, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 35000 - 85000 PKR 35000 - 85000 Month
- Education Masters, Phd, Bachelor, MBBS, M.Phil
- Newspaper The News
- Vacancies 100+
- Age Limit 25 - 65 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
Bannu Medical College BMC Jobs 2023 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Required
Recently there are new vacancies for Bannu Medical College Jobs. For these jobs Security Officer, Programmer It, Lecturer, Forensic Toxicologist, Professor of Clinical Sciences, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Professor, Microbiology Technologist, Associate Professor of Clinical Sciences, Demonstrator, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences, Lecturer Pak Studies And Women Medical Officer posts are vacant.
For Bannu Medical College Jobs your education must be MBBS, Mphil, Bachelor, Ph.D., and Master. Your age should be between 25 to 65 years. If you have these qualifications for these jobs then you should not miss this opportunity. These job advertisements are published by Ausaf Newspaper. You apply for the same vacancy in those jobs for which you are eligible.
How To Apply for Bannu Medical College BMC Jobs 2023?
Applications will be accepted online on the BMC Job Portal at www.mtibannu.edu.pk or Click Here by 05 February 2023. Attachments must include attested photocopies of academic and experience certificates along with receipt of payment, as follows. Rs: 2000 (from serial No. 1 to 60), Rs. 1000/- (from serial No. 61 to 63), and Rs. 500/- (for serial No. 64 to 68) as application processing fees through Bank Draft NBP A/C No. 3312151349 Bank Code (2002) title name Vice Dean/DDO, BMC, Bannu. Cheque/ Pay order will not be acceptable.
Applicants must clearly mention the quota as applicable to them. Applications must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours. Any application received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
Term & Conditions:
- The services of the incumbent will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 (amended from time to time).
- A quota for disabled and minorities will be observed and age relaxation will be provided as per the rules.
- Civil Servants/In-Service candidates shall apply through the proper channels. If selected, then they will resign from civil services and no lien will be provided.
- Competitive Salary Packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- If closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel any post(s).
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.