- Address Kashmiri Bazaar Road, Raja Bazar, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 25000 - 45000 PKR 25000 - 45000 Month
- Education Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Newspaper Dunya
- Vacancies 33
- Age Limit 18 - 25 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
District Headquarters Hospital DHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 Advertisement
District Headquarters Hospital Rawalpindi new vacancies are available. The vacancies for these jobs are Ltv Driver, Driver, Technician Dental Technology, Technician, Ct Scan Technician, Technician Mch Technology, Clerk, Technician Radiology Imaging Technology, Pathology Technician, Technician Lhv, Stenographer, Almoner, And Technician Surgical. Technology posts are vacant.
For these jobs, you should apply only if you are interested in one of the posts and you are eligible for that post. For District Headquarters Hospital Rawalpindi jobs your education should be Matric, Bachelor, Middle, and Intermediate. For these jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 25 years. If your qualifications are complete for these jobs then you must apply for these jobs.
How To Apply for DHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023:
Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.S.c, etc.)/degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any), and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of the Medical Superintendent, DHQ Hospital, Rawalpindi. In the case of ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level, an equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
Term & Conditions:
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt, of Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per the Recruitment policy, 2022. Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with ‘The Contract Appointment Policy 2004/ recruitment policy, 2022’ and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt, service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No. TA/DA shall be allowed to appear in any test or interview.