- Address District & Session Court, Main Sector, Swabi, KPK, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 22000 - 45000 PKR 22000 - 45000 Month
- Education Primary, Middle, Matric
- Newspaper Aaj
- Vacancies 10
- Age Limit 18 - 40 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
District & Session Court Swabi New Jobs 2023 Advertisement
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has sent new vacancies for District & Session Court Swabi Jobs. Process Server, Chowkidar, and Naib Qasid are vacant for these jobs. Aaj newspaper has informed about these jobs in its newspaper today. For these jobs, if you are interested in one of the vacancies, then you should apply for that vacancy.
For District & Session Court Swabi Jobs, you must complete your qualification. For these jobs, your education should be Matric, Middle, and Primary. For these jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 40 years. If your education and age limit is complete for these jobs then you should apply for these jobs.
How To Apply for District & Session Court Swabi Jobs 2023:
- The last date for submission of applications is 15 February 2023.
- The proposed application form can be obtained from the office of the Superintendent, Sessions Division, Judicial Complex, Swabi.
- The hopeful will submit the application along with attested educational credentials, national identity card, domicile, and 2 recent passport-size photographs manually or by post to the office during office hours.
- Applicants for Vacancy No. 01 to 03 must register at the Employment Exchange (Government Technical Office) and submit a copy of the certificate along with the application, otherwise, the application will not be considered.
Term & Conditions:
- Salary and other in-currencies will be as per law and rules
- Age determination will be final up to 01.01.2023 however competent authority may give relaxation in the upper age limit as per prevailing rules
- Above In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for the posts, the Competent Authority has the authority to fill these posts with retired employees under Son Quota.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Government and semi-government employees should submit applications through their departments
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the notice board
- Tests etc.
- No TA/DA will be given and no call letter will be issued to any hopeful.
- The Competent Authority shall have full power to fill up any vacancy.
- It shall be authorized as per instructions 25% for children of retired employees), 10% for women) and 02% for disabled persons as per law and prevailing rules.
- Applications received late will not be considered.
- Legal action will be taken against adulterers and fake documents.