- Address W8GG+3P, Main Sector, Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 47000 - 75000 PKR 47000 - 75000 Month
- Education Intermediate
- Newspaper The Nation
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit 18 - 35 Years
- Domicle Gilgit Balistan, Pakistan
Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs 2023 For Male & Female Apply Online
Very good career opportunities for Gilgit Baltistan people. New Vacancies for Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs. The posts of Assistant Sub Inspector are vacant for these jobs. If you are looking for such a vacancy then here is some good news for you. Both Males/Females can apply for Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs. This advertisement is published by Ausaf Newspaper. For these jobs, you must have complete qualifications.
- Educational Minimum qualification – F.A/F.Sc. or Standards equivalent from a recognized educational institution/Board.
- Age – 18-25 years (For fresh candidates) and 18-35 years (For serving Government employees as per government rule/policy).
Process of Registration for Tests/Interview
- Interested candidates can apply online by registering themselves at http://etc.hec.gov.pk before 08 Feb 2023. The registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” button for the online application before the 4 pm deadline of the registration closing date given on the portal.
- During the online registration process, all the required information must be entered correctly with due diligence. A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- Application received by hand or through courier/ email shall not be accepted/entertained.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
- In case of any difficulty during the online registration, visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat, or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
How To Pay Test Fee:
- Physical Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at https://etc.hec.gov.pk/ (FeeChallan is available only on the ETC online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form of the ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
|2-||Endurance Test||The candidate shall have to pass the endurance test as follows:
Test Day Instructions:
- It is Mandatory to bring the original applicant’s copy of paid Fee Challan on the test day along with the Original CNIC OR Original Passport, and the Roll no slip issued by ETC via email or downloaded/ printed by the candidate from the ETC portal.
- If a candidate has not acquired the CNIC, he/she must present the B-Form issued by NADRA along with the original matric or intermediate result card that contains the candidate’s picture as well.
- Failing to produce the said documents, a candidate shall not be allowed to sit in the Physical/ Endurance Test.
Note: It is Mandatory to bring the original applicant’s copy of paid Fee Challan on the test day along with the Original CNIC/ Original Passport, otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
|s.#||Subject||Maximum marks||Paper duration|
|2-||Pakistan Affairs||20||18 Minutes|
|5-||General knowledge||20||18 Minutes|
|Total Marks||100||90 Minutes|
The minimum marks required to pass the Written Test (Part 1) shall be 40 out of the maximum possible marks of 100. Part-I of the test will be followed by a 20 min break before Part II.
Term & Conditions:
- Only the application with the status “Submitted” shall be considered for further correspondence.
- No relaxation in the physical standard i.e., measurement of chest and height shall be admissible.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit (on stamp paper) at the time of the Interview, about non-involvement in any criminal case/ activity. In case of a false affidavit, the applicants shall be barred from applying for the subject posts and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through the proper channel. The departmental NOC shall be required at the interview stage.
- Verification of the character and academic certificates of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selection shall be withdrawn/canceled immediately, and the candidates shall be discharged/ dismissed from the service (if found to be so after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Only the candidates, who qualify for Physical/ Endurance criteria and the Written test shall be eligible for shortlisting and called for an interview.
- At the time of final selection, the candidates will have to go through a complete medical examination by the medical board of the Gilgit-Baltistan Government.
- No TA/ DA shall be admissible.
Apply Online: Click Here
Get Challan Form: Click Here
Difficulty During the Online Registration: Click Here