- Address Phase 4, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 35000 - 125000 PKR 35000 - 125000 Month
- Education Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, MBBS, MBA, BS, BBA
- Newspaper Mashriq
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit Max 45 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
Hyatabad Medical Complex HMC Jobs 2023 For Medical Posts
Recently there are new vacancies for Hayatabad Medical Complex jobs. Medical vacancies are vacant for these jobs at this time. For these jobs Hr Officer, Specialist Registrar Psychiatry, Jct Cardiac Surgery Perfusion, Human Resources Officer T&D, Quality Assurance Trainee, Human Resources Officer, Specialist Registrar Ent, Specialist Registrar, Trainee Pharmacist, Assistant Anesthetist, Electric Welder, Psychologist, Specialist Registrar Head, Electrician, Trainee Registrar Oncology, Jct Pulmonology, Trainee Registrar Thoracic Surgery, Clerk, Trainee Registrar, Specialist Registrar Neck and Specialist Registrar Thoracic Surgery posts are vacant.
Hayatabad Medical Complex Jobs If you are interested in these vacancies then you should apply for these jobs. For Hayatabad Medical Complex jobs your qualification should be BBA, MBA, Matric, Pharma D, MBBS, P.G Diploma, Intermediate, Bachelor. For these jobs, your age limit should be a maximum of 45 years. You must apply for these jobs only if your qualifications are complete.
How To Apply for HMC Jobs 2023:
- Application Forms are available on the HMC website www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php.
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic/experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach through only registered couriers services/Post office to the HR Department MTI-HMC 02 Feb 2023 on a prescribed form.
- Application Form along with Bank Draft I Pay Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number #PLS-3002107103 as per the payment details given below must reach through only registered couriers services/Post office to the HR Department MTI-HMC.
- Hand submission of the application form will not be entertained by the HR department.
- 500/- Rs. (Non-Refundable) S.No. 1-10
- 200/- Rs. (Non-Refundable) S.No. 11-14
Term & Conditions:
- Those applicants having distinction in university (not college) must attach authentic documents or proof with the application form.
- In case the documents reach the due date by the courier even if the Bank draft/payment is done within the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisting will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both.
- Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching institutions Reform Act 2015 (amended from time to time).
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of HMC for review. The decision of the competent forum there shall be final.
- Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in the relevant subjects/fields, and experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualification for the post(s).
- The service of selected candidates will be for a period of 01 years further extendable upon approval from BoG’s MTI-HMC or otherwise in regulation/ policies
- The competent authority has the power to increase or decrease or even canceled the post as per the requirement of MTI-HMC
- No TA/DAis allowed for Tests/Interviews