- Address Admin, GP Board of Revenu, Gilgit, Gilgit Balistan, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 57000 - 95000 PKR 57000 - 95000 Month
- Education Bachelor
- Newspaper Dawn
- Vacancies 18
- Age Limit 20 - 28 Years
- Domicle Gilgit Balistan, Pakistan
Latest Board of Revenue Gilgit Baltistan (GP) Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Government of Gilgit Baltistan recently announced recruitment. New vacancies for Board of Revenue Gilgit Baltistan Jobs. Recently Dawn newspaper informed about these jobs. Naib Tehsildar post is vacant for these jobs this time. You should apply for these jobs only when you fulfill the given requirements of these jobs.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having domicile of Gilgit Baltistan (GB) for appointment against the post of Naib Tehsildar (BS-14) under Gilgit Baltistan Board of Revenue. The candidates who fulfil following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
|S #||TITLE OF THE POST & BPS||NO. OF POSTS||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE||AGE LIMIT|
|01||Naib Tehsildar (BS-14)||18||2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor Degree from a university recognized by HEC. Preference will be given to persons having degree in law and experience.||20-28|
How To Apply for Board of Revenue (GB) Jobs 2023:
- Interested candidates can apply online by registering themselves on etc.hec.gov.pk till 14 February, 2023.
- The registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” button for the online application before the 4 pm deadline of registration closing date given on the portal.
- During the online registration process, all the required information must be entered correctly with due diligence. A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- Application received by hand or through courier/email shall not be accepted/entertained.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/ test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
How To Pay Fee:
- Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title Higher, Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited. Branch Code 1742.
- Download Bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at https://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is available only on the ETC online registration portal).
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee Challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
During Apply & After Apply Info:
- The candidate must get any queries/ complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal Queries/ Complaints handling beyond the registration deadline is denied by the system due to logistics/ security reasons.
- All the online registered candidates (male/female) shall be invited through call letter via registered emails/ cellphone messages, for appearing in the Test.
- The candidate will then be able to download/ print their respective Roll Number Slip which shall be required for entry in the test center.
Terms & Conditions:
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be admissible as per policy of Government of Gilgit-Baltistan that is, up to 41 years.
- Government servants may submit their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
- Women and disabled quota will be followed as per policy of GB Government, subject to availability of post under women and disabled quota.
- After written test only qualified /shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and will be informed about the original/ attested academic documents required to be brought along for scrutiny and validation.
- The selected Naib Tehsildar will be posted in any district of Gilgit-Baltistan for duty.
Note:The number of posts may decrease subject to final decision of Court to the extent of 07x sub judice posts of Naib Tehsildar.