- Address Admin Office, Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 28000 - 45000 PKR 28000 - 45000 Month
- Education Matric, Intermediate
- Newspaper Dunya
- Vacancies 16
- Age Limit 18 - 25 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
Latest Government Teaching Hospital (Shahdara) Jobs 2023 Advertisement
There are new job openings for Government Teaching Hospital (Shahdara) jobs. These vacancies for these jobs have come up recently. Surgical Technician, Lab Assistant, Technician, Ac Mechanic, Dark Room Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, OT Assistant, Stenographer, Radiographer, Plumber, Radiology Technician, Telephone Operator, Electrician, Pathology Technician, and Dresser vacancies are available for these jobs.
If you are interested in one of these jobs, you should check their requirements first. The below advertisement for Government Teaching Hospital (Shahdara) Jobs is published by Dunya Newspaper. For these jobs, your qualification should be Matric and Intermediate. For Government Teaching Hospital (Shahdara) Jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 25 years. If your qualifications are complete then you must apply for these jobs.
How To Apply for Government Teaching Hospital Jobs 2023:
- Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates degrees /diplomas, copy of domicile, CNIC, work experience certificates, and 02 latest passport-size photographs must be submitted to the Admin Office, Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, Lahore.
- Application addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of the Medical Superintendent till 28.01.2023.
- In the case of ‘O’ level & ‘A’ level equivalence certificates must also be submitted.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
Term & Conditions:
- Male/Female applicants having a Domicile in the Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on a contract basis, initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Applicant must present original documents at the time of the interview
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification ie 8 years for female candidates and 5 years for male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their Department along with NOC.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Interviews of the candidates for the above-mentioned posts shall be held in the office of the Medical Superintendent, Government Teaching Hospital Shahdara, Lahore, at 09:30 AM the details are as under:
Note: Authority reserved the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- Interviews/Tests for the post at Sr. No. 01 to 03 shall be held on 14.02.2023
- Interviews/Tests for the post at Sr. No. 04 to 06 shall be held on 15.02.2023
- Interviews / Tests for the post at Sr. No. 07 to 10 shall be held on 16.02.2023