- Address Karachi Port, Napier Mole Rd, East Wharf, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 25000 - 100000 PKR 25000 - 100000 Month
- Education Matric, Intermediate, Masters, Bachelor, MBBS, LLM, MBA, B.E, BS, M.Phil, BBA
- Newspaper Mashriq
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit 18 - 40 Years
- Domicle Sindh, Pakistan
Latest Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023 Advertisement – www.kpt.gov.pk Jobs
Recently new vacancies are posted for Karachi Port Trust jobs. This time there are a lot of new vacancies for these jobs. Karachi Port Trust for jobs Traffic Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Third Engineer, Chief Officer, Tug Commander, First Officer, Mechanical Engineer, Manager Legal Affairs, Driver First Class, Dredger Captain, Deputy Manager Position Control Unit, Sonologist, Second Engineer, Certified Engineer, Marine Engineer, Manager Sports, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Deputy Manager Marine Environment Unit, Medical Officer, Dredger Engineer, Manager Stores, Pathologist, Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer, Programmer, Fireman, Master First Class, Sports Officer, Sub Engineer Civil, Assistant Port Safety Officer, Cook, and Electrical Engineer the posts are vacant.
For these jobs, you should apply for the same vacancy for which you are eligible. Karachi Port Trust Jobs Advertisement has been added by Mashriq Newspaper. These jobs require you to have full qualifications. For Karachi Port Trust jobs your education should be Intermediate, Master, MBA, Mphil, BBA, Bachelor, B.E, Matric, MBBS, and LLM. For these jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Apply for these jobs only if your qualifications match these jobs.
How To Apply for KPT Jobs 2023:
- The application form is available on the Karachi Port Trust website: www.kpt.gov.pk, download the application form.
- Send your application duly filled-in by mail or courier along with detailed bio-data / CV and attested photocopies of Testimonials/Documents in support of qualification, post qualification experience, date of birth one recent passport size photograph, one copy of CNIC and Rs. 100/- Pay Order (Non-refundable) in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, so s to reach before 31 January 2023 to Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building. Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi-74000.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Envelope to be marked with the name of the post
- The Government rules regarding age relaxation shall be applicable.
- Allowances as admissible under KPT Rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the test/interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
- Age relaxation to other categories as per Government instruction will also be applicable.
- All posts are on contract for a period of 3 years (extendable).
- 10% for women, 5% for minorities, and 2% for disabled persons will be observed. Candidates for the disabled quota shall have to submit a registration certificate (as disabled citizens) granted by the Federal/ Provincial Government.
- Government servants shall be required to produce NOC and apply through the proper channel.