- Address Secretary, Department of Law and Parliamentary Affairs Government of Balochistan Quetta, Advocate General Office, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 18000 - 32000 PKR 18000 - 32000 Month
- Education Primary, Middle, Matric
- Newspaper Express
- Vacancies 16
- Age Limit 18 - 30 Years
- Domicle Balochistan, Pakistan
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
New Vacancies for Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan Jobs. The posts of Cook, Driver, Ltv Driver, Htv Driver, Naib Qasid, Farash, and Chowkidar are vacant for these jobs. For these jobs you are interested in these vacancies then you should apply for these jobs only if you are eligible.
For Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan jobs your education should be Primary, Middle, and Matric. Your age should be between 18 to 30 years. If you have these qualifications and you are looking for a similar vacancy then you should apply for these jobs.
How To Apply for Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan Jobs 2023:
- The last date to apply is 13 February, 2023.
- Candidates submitting applications with all educational certificates along with two photographs and computerized identity card and attested copy of local domicile addressed to the Secretary, Department of Law and Parliamentary Affairs Government of Balochistan Quetta, Advocate General Office Quetta.
- After the last date application will not be accepted.
- Government servants should send their applications through their department as per prevailing procedure.
- In accordance with the Government of Balochistan’s prevailing Recruitment Policy 1991, quota for disabled (5%), women (5%) and minority (5%) will be applicable for all posts.
- Maximum relaxation in upper age limit Notification of Government of Balochistan will be 43 years as on 107th October, 2022.
- No application will be received after the due date.
- Separate applications shall be submitted for more than one post.
- The schedule of Test/Interviews will be issued later.
- Competent authorities will have the power to increase or decrease the number of posts mentioned above and the decision of the committee will be final.
- TA/DA will not be provided.