- Address H3H7+275, Adiala Road, Lalazar, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 35000 - 100000 PKR 35000 - 100000 Month
- Education Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
- Newspaper The News
- Vacancies 130+
- Age Limit 18 - 45 Years
- Domicle Pakistan
Military College of Signals MCS (Rawalpindi) Jobs 2023 For Civilian
The government of Punjab has announced new job recruitment in the Military College of Signals jobs in Rawalpindi. GCO, Chowkidar, Cook, Khakrob, Udc, Mess Waiter, Steno Typist, Generator Operator, Cro, Assistant, Mali, and Naib Qasid are vacant for these jobs. If you are interested in any of these vacancies then you should apply for that vacancy.
Males/Females can apply for Military College of Signals Jobs. For these jobs, your educational qualification should be Intermediate, Middle, Matric, and Bachelor. For these jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 45 years. Apply for these jobs only if your qualifications are complete for these jobs.
How To Apply for MCS Jobs 2023:
- Application (CV) along with educational qualification, experience certificate, domicile, attested copy of National Identity Card, one recent passport size photograph and postal order of Rs.500/- (PPS 6 to 15 non-refundable) Send along to Military College of Signals Rawalpindi.
- Include your personal contact number and the post applied for clearly in your details.
- Applications should reach by 29 Jan 2023, and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Term & Conditions:
- Employees in any government organization who have been dismissed due to incompetence or misconduct are not eligible to apply.
- Persons working in any government and the semi-government autonomous organization shall send applications through their locality.
- Any person giving false or incomplete information will be fired at any time.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidates.
Note: Local (Attack, Jhelum, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Haripur, Kohistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir and all districts of Gilgit-Baltistan (except Chitral)