- Address Ministry of Climate Change, LG&RD Building G-5/2, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 20000 - 60000 PKR 20000 - 60000 Month
- Education Primary, Masters, Phd, Bachelor, MS, MBA, M.Phil, MA, M.sc
- Newspaper The News
- Vacancies 22
- Age Limit Max 55 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
Ministry of Climate Change MCC Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs has announced new job recruitment in Islamabad. For these jobs, Team Leader Green Finance, Policy Development Expert Adaptation, Media Officer, Finance Specialist, Monitoring Specialist, Project Management, Reporting Officer, Economic Analyst Climate Change, Team Leader Environment Climate Change, Mrv Expert, Green Finance Specialist, Team Leader, Project Support, Project Development Specialist, Policy Development Expert Mitigation, Admin Specialist, Janitorial, Communication Specialist, Chowkidar, Measurement Reporting Verification Expert, Carbon Market Specialist, Officer Helper, Evaluation Specialist, It Assistant, Team Leader, and Team Leader Communication Media post are vacant.
For these jobs, your qualifications are also required. For Ministry of Climate Change jobs your education should be Mphil, Master, MA, MBA, Ph.D., MS, Others, Primary, MIT, and M.sc. For these jobs, your age limit should be a maximum of 55 years. If your education and age limit is as per the requirements of these jobs then you should not miss this opportunity.
How To Apply for MCC Jobs 2023 Apply Online:
- Interested/eligible candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through the National Job Portal’s official website: https://nip.gov.pk/ by 02 February 2023.
- Information provided in the application forms will be verified.
- In case of any false or forged information, MoCC reserve the right to cancel the candidature of any person at any stage.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
Term & Conditions:
- Government Servants should apply through proper channels as per law.
- The General Age relaxation for a period of 05 years in the upper age limit has already been added to the max age limit, mentioned above. A
- Master’s degree refers to 18 years of education.
- Only shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the prescribed requirements, will be called for a test/interview.
- Short-listed candidates must bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications.