- Address Sector 6, Cental ordnance depot, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 25000 - 50000 PKR 25000 - 50000 Month
- Education Primary, Matric
- Newspaper The Nation
- Vacancies 18
- Age Limit 18 - 30 Years
- Domicle Pakistan
Pak Army Jobs 2023 As Central Ordnance Depot COD Karachi
New Vacancies for Pak Army Jobs 2023 As Central Ordnance Depot COD Karachi in Sindh recently. The posts of Sanitary Worker, Unskilled Labor, Gatekeeper, Waiter, Naib Qasid, Manual Labor, Metal Worker, Deo, Storeman, Painter, Data Entry Operator, And Assistant are vacant for these jobs.
These job advertisements are published by Nation Newspaper. Males/Females can apply for these jobs. For these jobs, you must have Primary and Matric qualifications. For Central Ordnance Depot Jobs your age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
How to Submit Applications:
- Interested candidates should submit their applications on a copy of their complete particulars, shakti card, educational institution, domicile with mobile number (Amount / Rs.200 Pay Order / Bank Draft only for 7-BPS and above) Bahamian Commandant Central Ordnance Dilu Rashid Minhas Road Karachi application should be received by 01 February 2023.
- Postal orders are not acceptable.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- A candidate can apply for a single post. If he applies for more than one vacancy, both of his applications will be rejected.
- Vacancies will be filled on a merit and provincial basis.
- 15 years for ex-military personnel and 3 years relaxation in age limit for scheduled caste, Buddhist community, tribal areas, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Dahi Sindh, and Balochistan.
- Government employees and contract employees in case of two years of permanent employment will be given relaxation in age limit up to 10 years, send applications through Government Employing Department.
- Age relaxation of 10 years will be given to disabled persons.
- Women make up 10 percent, minorities 5 percent, and disabled 2 percent.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for tests and interviews through mobile SMS.