- Address LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 47000 - 95000 PKR 47000 - 95000 Month
- Education Masters, Bachelor, MBBS, LLB, LLM, MS, DAE, BS, MA, M.sc
- Newspaper Jang
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit 18 - 55 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
PPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 01 – Punjab Public Service Commission
Recently there are new vacancies for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs. The post of Registrar Pediatric Cardiology, Charge Nurse, Assistant, Sub Engineer Mechanical, Registrar Neonatology, Technologist Audiology, Physiotherapist, Technologist Cardiac, Sub Engineer Civil, Registrar Radiotherapy, Technologist Nutrition, Sub Engineer, Geographics Information System Specialist, Curator, Deputy Solicitor, And Clinical Psychologist are vacant. These job opportunities are for unemployed people in Punjab.
If you are looking for such a good vacancy then you must apply for these jobs. For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs, your educational qualification should be MBBS, Others, MS, DAE, LLM, MA, P.G Diploma, Master, LLb, Bachelor, and M.sc. Your age should be between 18 to 55 years. If your qualifications are complete then you must apply for these jobs.
How To Apply?
- Interesting candidates must apply online at PPSC official website www.ppsc.gop.pk or Click Here.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
- An incomplete application will not be entered.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY L.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over counter (by visiting the nearest “1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks.
Term & Conditions:
- If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission
- In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview.
- CGPA is not acceptable.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held in Lahore.
Note: In case of variation (increase/decrease) in the number of posts (s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be invited.