- Address Police Station, Road, Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 20000 - 30000 PKR 20000 - 30000 Month
- Education Primary, Middle, Matric
- Newspaper Jang
- Vacancies Mutiple
- Age Limit 18 - 30 Years
- Domicle Sindh, Pakistan
Public Health Engineering Division (Sukkur) Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Recently there are new vacancies for Public Health Engineering Division Sukkur jobs in the surrounding districts of Sukkur. Class IV posts are vacant for these jobs. If you are looking for such vacancies then you have a good chance. Public Health Engineering Division Sukkur vacancies for Daftri, Naib Qasid, Driver, Helper, Mali, Beldar, Chowkidar, and Pump Operator post are vacant.
If you are interested in any of these vacancies then your education should be Primary, Matric, and Middle. For Public Health Engineering Division Sukkur Jobs your age limit should be 18 to 30 years. If you fulfill these education and age limits then read further we will tell you further how you can apply for these jobs read it carefully.
How To Apply for Public Health Engineering Division Jobs 2023?
Applications with attested copies of two passport sizes, photographs, proof of academic qualification, CNIC, domicile, PR, and experience certificate to the Office of the Executive Engineer (Dev) Public Health Engineer G Division Nearest District Council ball local road must be submitted. The last date for submission of applications is 2023-02-07.
- Minorities and women shall not be maintained as per the rule.
- The differently-abled persons shall not be recruited as per the rules and shall furnish a disability certificate.
- Applicants who are already in Government service should apply through their respective departments/appropriate channels.
- General relaxation in the age limit shall be applicable as per the rule.
- In any manner or form the recommendation shall be liable to the return of the candidates.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased. No one has the right to challenge it.
- Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be invited for test interviews.
- Selected candidates will be appointed for a temporary period of two years and extendable for a further period of one year.
- TA/DA is not applicable for participation in tests / Interviews.