- Address P.O. Box No. 770, Post Mall Peshawar, University Post Office, Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 35000 - 65000 PKR 35000 - 65000 Month
- Education Masters, Bachelor, MBA, BS
- Newspaper Aaj
- Vacancies 21
- Age Limit Upto 45 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Public Sector Organization Peshawar New Job Recruitment Announced. Males/females can apply for these jobs. This time the technical posts have been sent vacant.
Public Sector Organization Peshawar Vacancies for Project Director, Digital Marketing Officer, Graphic Designer, Videographer, Incubation Officer, Finance Officer, District Trainer, Monitoring Officer, and Project Assistant are vacant.
If you are interested in any of these vacancies then you should know whether you are eligible for these jobs or not. For Public Sector Organization Peshawar jobs your education should be Bachelor, Master, BS & MBA.
Your age limit should be a maximum of 45 years. Apply for these jobs only if your qualifications are complete for these jobs.
How To Apply for Public Sector Organization Peshawar Jobs 2023:
- Applications on the prescribed form along with CV and attested photocopies of academic/experience/domicile certificates, CNIC, and a recent passport-size photograph, must reach by February 03, 2023, at the postal address to the Project Manager at P.O. Box No. 770, Post Mall Peshawar, University Post Office, Peshawar.
- Applications not received on the prescribed form or received after the due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Interesting candidates download the application form Click Here
- A soft copy of the filled application form and CV should also be submitted through the email [email protected]
- Candidates must specify the title of the post on the envelope and the subject of the email for which he/she is applying.
Basic Terms & Conditions:
- The schedule of interviews will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidature shall stand canceled at any stage if any information or documents provided by the candidate is found fake/ misleading.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application or not to fill any or fill less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Appointments to the above posts will be regulated by the “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy”.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.