- Address 98JQ+58J, Thandi Sarak, GOR Colony, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 35000 - 75000 PKR 35000 - 75000 Month
- Education Masters, Bachelor, LLB, MA
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Wakt
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit 18 - 35 Years
- Domicle Sindh, Pakistan
Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs 2023 – www.spsc.gov.pk Apply Online
The government of Sindh has announced the recruitment of new jobs in the Sindh Public Service Commission jobs. There are very good opportunities for the unemployed in Sindh. Advertisement No 01 of this year is announced for Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs.
Assistant Director Software, Assistant Director Recruitment, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Question Bank, Assistant Director Network, Data Processing, Officer, Assistant Director Legal, Assistant, Hardware Technician, and Network Technician are vacant. If you are interested in one of these posts, read its requirements carefully.
For Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs, your educational qualification should be BCS, BIT, MA, Master, Bachelor, and LLb. Your age should be between 18 to 35 years. You should apply for these jobs only if you are eligible for these jobs.
How To Submit Application:
- Interested Candidates must apply online at SPSC official site www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre, etc once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
- After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” features.
How To Pay Challan:
- Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan.
- Candidate has to mention Challan No, Date, and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application, for all categories of one post, one Challan is acceptable.
- Candidate must retain Original paid Challan of Rs. 500/– to be presented at the time of Pre-interview Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from the Official website www.spsc.gov.pk.
- The candidates must possess the required age, qualification, and experience with relevant certificates on the closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation.
- The Candidates serving in Government and Semi Government Organizations shall apply through proper channels.
Before applying Must Note the:
- The online application features will be accessible round the clock, except on the closing date.
- Age relaxation is applicable subject to permission of the Government of Sindh.
- The Commission reserves the right to modify/correct any error at any stage if detected later on.