- Address H83C+P78, Shara-I-Fatima Jinnah, Jubilee Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 25000 - 65000 PKR 25000 - 65000 Month
- Education Primary, Middle, Intermediate
- Newspaper Nawa-i-Wakt
- Vacancies 110
- Age Limit 18 - 25 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023 – Latest Career Opportunities
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore has great new vacancies for jobs. This job advertisement is published by Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. Technician Pathology Technology, Technician Pharmacy Technology, Technician Surgical Technology, Aya, and Stretcher Bearer posts are vacant for these jobs.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore Jobs If you are interested in these vacancies then you should not miss this opportunity. Your qualification must be complete for Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore Jobs. For these jobs, your education should be Primary, Others, Intermediate, and Middle. For these jobs, your age limit should be 18 to 25 years. Apply only if you meet these qualifications.
How To Apply:
- Complete application along with attested photocopies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc., etc.) / degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent / Project Director (MCH Block), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Queen’s Road, Lahore.
- In the case of ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level, an equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- By hand, applicants will not be accepted.
Term & Conditions:
- Both Male/Female applicants having domicile in the Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on a contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022. Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/ Recruitment Policy, 2022” and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt. of Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Queens Road Lahore till 28.01.2023, through DAK/Courier Service.
- Applicants are advised to write on the application & envelope at the prominent place that he/she is applied against the posts reserved for Mother & Child Block (MCH).
- Only one application is accepted in one envelope.
Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the “Selection Criteria for Appointment” as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of Punjab.
- Furthermore, Selection Committees may be devised some written/practical tests for the evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the “Interview” and assign marks accordingly.
Interview Test, Date & Time:
- Interview/Test for the posts at Sr.No.CI shall be held on 28.02.2023 at 09:00 a.m.
- Interview/Test for the posts at Sr.No.02 shall be held on 01.03.2023 at 09:00 a.m.
- Interview/Test for the posts at Sr.No.03 shall be held on 02.03.2023 & 03.03.2023 at 09:00 a.m.
- Interview/Test for the posts at Sr.No.01 shall be held on 07.03.2023 & 08.3.2023 at 09:00 a.m.
- Interview/Test for the posts at Sr.No.05 shall be held on 09.03.2023 & 10.03.2023 at 09:00 am