- Address Chakdara, Lower Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 18800, Malakand, KPK, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 65000 - 100000 PKR 65000 - 100000 Month
- Education Phd, MS, M.Phil
- Newspaper The News
- Vacancies 100+
- Age Limit 21 - 55 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
University of Malakand UOM Jobs 2023 Apply Online – Education Posts
The University of Malakand jobs are recently vacant for new vacancies. The posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Lecturer are vacant. If you are looking for such a vacancy then you should never miss this opportunity.
For the University of Malakand jobs, your educational qualification should be Mphil, Ph.D., and MS. The maximum age limit for the positions will be from 21 to 55 years. Apply for these jobs only if your qualifications are complete.
How To Apply for UOM Jobs 2023?
- Interesting candidates must apply through the online job portal available on the University of Malakand Website http://cms.uom.edu.pk/user/loginpage.
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 23/02/2023.
- After online application, the applicants are required to submit a printed copy of the application along with attested copies of all documents (DMCs, Certificates, Degrees, Transcripts, Domicile, CNIC, Experience Certificates, etc.) and two recent passport-size attested photographs to the office of the undersigned-up to 10/03/2023. The applicants for the post of Professor and Associate Professors are also required to submit 04 sets of their publications along with a hard copy of their application.
- In case a candidate has submitted an online application but failed to provide the printed application form along with all necessary documents up to the last date mentioned at S.No.4 above, his/her application shall not be entertained and shall be considered as rejected.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
How To Pay Challan Fee:
The candidates are required to deposit an application processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 7,500/- for the post of Professor & Associate Professor and Rs. 2,000/- for all other positions in online Bank Account No.0047- 0010021336330140 at any branch of Allied Bank Limited, or in Account No. PK84NBPA1990003066927027 of NBP University of Malakand Lorin Campus Branch. Candidates applying to more than one position and applying both on TTS & BPS shall have to submit a separate application along with an application processing fee.
Term & Conditions:
- All fresh induction will be made on a TTS basis or under the CP Fund policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, wherever applicable.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations/Institutions will have to provide NOC from their respective employers along with the printed application form otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates having foreign degrees/certificates will have to provide equivalency certificates from HEC/IBCC, as the case may be.
- The degree obtained under Semester System with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 and the degree obtained under an annual system with 60% marks shall be considered a first-class degree.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions or to cancel them without showing any reason.