- Address Outfall Rd, Data Gunj Buksh Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 85000 - 170000 PKR 85000 - 170000 Month
- Education Masters, Bachelor
- Newspaper Dawn
- Vacancies Multiple
- Age Limit 25 - 63 Years
- Domicle Punjab, Pakistan
University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (UVAS) Lahore Jobs 2023
New Vacancies for University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Jobs in Punjab recently. After many days these vacancies are vacant for these jobs. University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Vacancies of Project Director, Manager Works & Executive Engineer is vacant. You should apply for these jobs then you should check that you are eligible for the post.
These job advertisements are published by Dawn Newspaper. For University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences jobs, your education should be a Master’s or Bachelor’s. Your age should be between 25 to 63 years. Apply for these jobs only if your qualifications match these jobs.
How To Apply?
- Interesting candidates must apply online at the website www.uvas.edu.pk/jobs.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 13-02-2023 (Monday) (within office hours). Printed online application form along with all attached documents must reach this office by 15-02-2023 (Wednesday).
- Applicants are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan (non-refundable) with the application for the above-mentioned posts as under:
- They are also required to submit a signed hard copy/printout of the same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
Term & Conditions:
- Disabled candidates are exempted to deposit the application process fee.
- However, they are required to attach a disability certificate with the application.
- The appointment in the project will be made on a pure contract basis till the completion of the project and there is no likelihood to be made on a permanent basis after the completion of the project.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidates.
- Only shortlisting candidates called for Tests/Interviews.